2.3 Preferential tariffs offered under Agreements of ASEAN with its Dialogue Partners and other agreements:
Preferential tariff with Dialogue Partners are preferential tariffs concessions and other commitments negotiated and agreed upon by ASEAN Member States pursuant to the free trade agreements (FTA) in place with Dialogue Partners. These FTAs currently include:
- The ASEAN – Australia New Zealand Free Trade Area;
- The ASEAN – China Free Trade Area;
- The ASEAN – India Free Trade Area;
- The ASEAN – Japan Free Trade Area; and
- The ASEAN – Republic of Korea Free Trade Area.